Allow your mathematical and physical science aptitude drive your career further, by becoming an expert in the maritime engineering sector. At ALAM, our complete suite of onshore and offshore programmes provide the perfect springboard for Chief Engineer hopefuls. At ALAM, we believe in engineering the future leaders of tomorrow.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge, understanding and skills necessary to prepare them for the certificate of competency for unlimited voyage and near coastal voyage.
- Chief & Second Engineer Officer Preparatory Course (Motor & Steam – Unlimited Voyages) (ACSU (M/S))
- Dual Skilling Bridging Programme for Operational & Management Level (Motor & Steam) (ADS (M/S))
- Preparatory Course for Oral Examination Chief Engineer 3000kW or more Unlimited Voyages (NCOU)
- Marine Engineer Officer Watchkeeping Oral Preparatory Course (Motor & Steam) (MEW (M/S))
Near Coastal Voyage
- Chief & Second Engineer Officer 3000kW or more Preparatory Course (Motor – Near Coastal Voyages) (ACSC01)
- Officer in charge of an Engineering Watch 750kW or More – Near Coastal Voyage (AWKE)
Engineering Short Courses
- High Voltage Course – Operation and Management (NHVOM)
- Bridging Course for Electro – Technical Officers (ABETO)
- Preparatory Course for Electro – Technical Ratings (REET)