STCW stands for ‘Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping’. STCW came into force in 1978 to standardise the maritime trainings around the world. STCW Basic Safety Training, as it is known today is required by all seafarers who are working onboard merchant vessels.
Maritime Safety Modular Courses
- Basic Training
- Basic Training for Oil & Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations
- Basic Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat Other Than Fast Rescue Boats
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Medical First Aid
- Medical Care
- Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Chemical Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operation (Revalidation)
- Advanced Training for Chemical Tanker Cargo Operation (Revalidation)
- Advanced Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operation (Revalidation)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat (Revalidation)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (Revalidation)
- Basic Training (Revalidation)
Marine Engineering Courses
- Electrical High Voltage Course (Operation & Management)
Maritime Management Studies
- Ship Security Officer
- Company Security Officer
- Marine Facility Security Officer
- Ship Security Awareness
- Person Designated with Security Duties
For Local Students
Online payment service via Senang Pay
Payment via Debit/ Credit Card or Online Banking
CIMB Bank “Plug n Pay” mobile point-of-sale payment solution
Electronic payments via smartphones. Plug n Pay is able to accept worldwide chip or signature-based credit & debit cards under MasterCard or VISA.
Payment by debit/ credit card at ALAM payment counter for walk-in students/ participants
Cheque payment made payable to
Account Name : PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD
Account No: 98001000601297
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
(kindly state the name, student ID number, NRIC/ Passport number, contact number and programme name on the reverse side of the cheque).
Students/ participants who walk in on the day of registration can pay by cash.
- All tuition fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Full settlement of fees must be made on or before the registration day/ commencement of a new semester.
For International Students
Tuition fees are payable in Ringgit Malaysia. Any shortfall arising from foreign exchange currency transactions to Ringgit Malaysia and bank charges will be borne by the students/ participants while any surplus will be reflected as excess payment. Please use the account details as per below if payment made in other currency:
Account Name: PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD
Account No: 5059601297
Bank Name: JP MORGAN CHASE Bank Berhad
Branch Name: Level 18, Integra Tower, The Intermark
Bank Address: 348 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
SWIFT Code: CHASMYKX